Travel Grants & Awards
- Travel Grants & Awards
The PENSA 2018 Travel Grant is designed to give partial support to 50 young doctors/pharmacists/dieticians/nurses from 14 countries belonging to PENSA to help with the cost of attendance so they can deliver their presentations. The amount of the travel grant is US$ 500.
- 1.The applicant should be a participant who intends to present an abstract accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- 2.The applicant must pay the registration fees before the registration deadline and attend the congress.
- 3.The applicant should be under the age of 45. (Born in 1973~)
- 4.The applicant should be from one of the PENSA member countries below.
- 1.Apply for the Travel Grant when you submit abstracts online by March 12, 2018.
- 2.The applicant must submit the following items to the congress secretariat (email@example.com):
- 1)Application form
- 2)Copy of your passport
- 3.The scientific committee will review the abstract, application form and supporting documents.
- 4.Acceptance will be notified before the congress. Awardees will receive a cash prize at the congress venue.
Best Oral & Poster Presentation Awards
Best presenters of oral and poster presentations will have the chance to win the award. The amount of the award is US$ 300.
- 1.The applicant should be a participant who presents an abstract accepted for either oral or poster presentation. (Please note that poster exhibitors do not qualify.)
- 2.The applicant must pay the registration fees and attend the congress.
- 1.Chairpersons and the scientific committee will judge their onsite presentations on the day of the congress.
- 2.Awardees will be announced on the message board and via email before the closing ceremony. Awardees will receive a cash prize at the congress venue.